Pastor Position: FULL TIME
Location: Bedford, TX
Woodland Heights Baptist Church of Bedford, TX is seeking a qualified candidate for Pastor.
- The Pastor is to effectively shepherd/pastor the church by equipping the membership for the work of ministry and building up the body of Christ. He must be a compassionate, servant leader.
- WHBC desires an advance follower of Jesus Christ with 5 years experience as a lead/teaching pastor.
- He should hold a Master of Divinity or similar from an accredited Seminary.
- He is to lead by example and have the respect of others both within and outside of the church.
- He must have successfully demonstrated effective leadership and church growth.
- He must be committed to doing and practicing the Great Commission.
- Prepare and deliver weekly sermons and seasonal services
- Effectively communicate the church's vision
- Lead services for communion and baptism
- Conduct wedding, funeral and memorial service
- Promote positive relationships with the community and local churches
- Be available as a resource for church ministries as needed
- Oversee day-to-day duties of the church staff either directly or indirectly
- Nurture the mental, spiritual and emotional health of the ministry staff of WHBC
- Lead worship for two services on Sunday morning
KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional integrity and spiritual maturity modeled in personal conduct and lifestyle
- Strong leadership/administrative abilities to lead a church positioned to move forward
- Effective organizational and evaluation skills to enhance existing activities and ministries
- Courageous communicator of biblical truths with excellent teaching and preaching skills
- Exceptional pastoral care and ministry skills
- One who demonstrates a love for the lost and saved
- Relates well with all ages
- Be uniquely aligned with Baptist General Convention of Texas
- Have a concerning heart for Sudanese and Chinese Churches who share our facilities
Please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com